Order 100 Name Badges with QR Codes, get 25 Free
Ok, so the save 25% in terms of dollars is evident, but how on earth will having REIA Resources produce my membership cards save me 75% time?? There are several reasons:
- Checkin time at meetings is dramatically reduced. Do you ever get a backed up line, usually around 2-5 minutes before the meeting is supposed to start, as your front-desk people scramble to look up and check people in? With these cards, you scan it, hand it back, smile, and tell them to enjoy the meeting.
- Automatically counted, 100% accurate headcount. Kind of speaks for itself, but it is easy to overlook the importance of having this data at your fingertips, as it allows you to accurately test so many factors, such as advertising on meeting attendance, sales per head in the room, etc . . .
- Data is automatically tracked through Memberize, and will continue to be if National REIA ever switches website hosts. Easily print reports on attendance, spot trends, isolate lists of those who have missed the last X number of meetings, so that you can email them a separate special offer, knowing that they are very likely to not renew and drop off of your radar.
And here are a few benefits that do not even involve time and money:
- Giving your REIA a more professionalized look.
- Clear, easy-to-read names facilitate networking and easier conversation between members. (ie: “Darn it, I really should know his name but can’t remember it, guess I’ll catch him or her a different time”).
- Printed expiration date gives your members a continual but unobtrusive reminder that they will need to renew, which can do naught else but increase renewal percentages.